- Applicants should submit completed College Application Form with the College Office Or Common Pre-Admission Form 2011 at the centers specified by the University and Obtain the receipt/counter foil. The counter foil must be produced at the time of admission.
- All merit lists will be displayed on the college notice board on the dates notified in this Prospectus.
- The applicants provisionally selected for admission will report to Departmental admission Committee along with original and one self-attested true copy of each of the following documents:
- Certificate of XII/Provisional certificate ‘of XII.
- Character certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended or a recent character certificate from a Gazetted Officer, if character certificate is not issued by the Institution last attended.
- Marks Sheet of class XII.
- Class X certificate/Class X Marks Sheet, showing date of birth. In case Class X Certificate is not produced at the time of admission,the same shall have to produce within one month of admission failing which his/her admission shall be cancelled.
- Satisfactory documentary evidence in case of gap year.
- Registration slip (in original) issued by the University to SC/ST/ Physically Challenged candidates.
- SC/ST caste certificate,in the name of the candidate.
- OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate in the name of the candidate.
- Two recent photographs of passport size of the candidate.
- Migration certificate,in original,if applicable.
- Certificate of employment of father/mother,in case of employee ward.
*Note: Originals of the documents mentioned above at S.No.(vi) & (xi)will be retained by the college.
- The dealing assistant and the convenor/member of the concerned Departmental Admission Committee will verify the documents,sign the admission form and alott Admission Number.
- Thereafter admission of all categories will be scrutinised by the Admission Scrutiny Committee. This committee will alott Admission Scrutiny Number to each candidate.
- The candidates will be allowed to deposit fees only after getting Admission Scrutiny Number. Any admission in violation of this procedure shall stand cancelled.
- The candidates will be required to deposit the fees within specified time period. Failure to Do so will mean automatic cancellation of the offer of admission.